Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Registration and bidding
- To bid, prior online registration is required. Only professional buyers acting on behalf of a business may participate, Equippo does not allow private bidders and forbids any bidding by persons acting as consumers.
- A copy of an official ID is required
- Company identification documents or a valid VAT number are required
- A 1000 Euro refundable deposit is payable by Credit/Debit card or bank transfer
- All registrations are subject to our approval prior to activation of bidding privileges
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted once placed and considered by our auction system. Pre-bids can be modified until the auction on a specific lot starts.
- Some lots may have minimum prices, or reserve prices, as agreed with the owner. When a reserve price is not met, our system will display a “provisional sale” message and the sale is provisional, not final, and subject to confirmation by the owner, the high bidder having priority.
2. Purchasing conditions and payments
- An exposition will take place before the auction, giving the bidders the opportunity to see and check the equipment. No after-sale complaints on the condition will be accepted.The accuracy of any Information provided on our website and in our catalogue is not guaranteed.
- All equipment is sold as is with no guarantees.
- All buyers, deemed professional buyers by virtue of their registration, are responsible to ensure the safety for use and compliance with all regulations for any equipment purchased.
- The selling price (hammer price or adjudication price) is a net price, excluding buyer fees and VAT. EQUIPPO AG’s buyers fee is 10% of the selling price.
- 21% Belgian VAT is applied over the selling price and the buyers fee.
- Purchases must be paid by bank transfer within 5 days.
- For EU buyers, billing will be done with a 0% VAT rate upon provision of a valid intracom VAT number and after providing us the complete proof of transportation or exportation after reception of the equipment (CMR or EX1).
- For non EU buyers, initial billing will be done with a 21% VAT deposit. A VAT rate of 0% will be applied after providing us the complete proof of exportation (EX1/EXA and exit confirmation) and the VAT deposit subsequently refunded in full.
- For buyers from Belgium, the VAT rate of 21% will be charged for lots sold from Belgium.
3. Equipment pick-up and loading
- Purchases can only be picked-up after receipt of the bank transfer by EQUIPPO AG. No cash accepted.
- Our bidders are encouraged to communicate the date on which they will pick-up their purchases, load outs with appointments receive priority.
- Opening hours are from 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- Purchases must be picked-up within 21 calendar days after the auction date. Overtime on the yard of Equippo AG can be charged 15 Euro storage fees per lot per day.
- For pick up, a 8 tonne Forklift and a concrete loading ramp are available.
- Equippo staff can help with loading but won’t be responsible for any damages. Therefore, you are highly advised to hire transporters with experience in loading.
- Equippo staff reserves itself the right to decline loading in case of unsuitable transportation or any safety endangerment for the people or the equipment.
- Only official and complete CMR documents signed by all parties are accepted as proof of transportation, therefore cross-border transportation is only permitted by professional transport companies.
4. Other terms and conditions
- The auction is conducted under the laws of Belgium and under the supervision of an authorised and competent notary or bailiff, who is responsible for compiling a public auction statement (procès verbal).
- The sole applicable Jurisdiction is at the court of Bruges, Belgium.