Auction Terms & Conditions
1. Registration and bidding
- Fill in the « Bidder Information » document
- Copy of an official ID
- Company identification documents if purchasing for a company
- 1000 Euros refundable deposit by Credit/Debit card or bank transfer
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted
2. Purchasing conditions and payments
- An exposition will take place before the auction, giving the bidders the opportunity to see and check the equipment. No after-sale complaints will be accepted.
- The equipment is sold as it is with no guarantee.
- The selling price (adjudication) is a net price. VAT will be added on the final bill as applicable
- EQUIPPO AG’s buyer’s fee is 10% of the selling price.
- 21% Belgian VAT is applied over the selling price.
- Purchases must be paid by bank transfer within 5 days.
- For EU buyers (except Belgians), billing will be done with a 0% VAT rate upon provision of a valid intracom VAT number and with the obligation of providing us with the proof of transportation or exportation at reception of the equipments (CMR or EX1).
- For non EU buyers, invoicing will be done with 21% VAT. The VAT will be refunded after providing us the proof of exportation EX1.
3. Equipment pick-up and loading
- Purchases can only be picked-up after receipt of the bank transfer by EQUIPPO AG.
- Our bidders are encouraged to communicate the date on which they will pick-up their purchases.
- Opening hours are from 9AM to 5PM.
- Purchases must be picked-up within 10 days after the auction date. Overtime on the yard of Equippo AG will be charged 15 Euro storage fees per day.
- For pick up, a 8 tonne Forklift is at your disposal during the 10 days following the auction. The Yard Manager can help with loading but won’t be responsible for any damages. Therefore, you are highly advised to hire transporters with experience in loading.