We are Equippo, a fast-growing, international, tech startup that is revolutionizing the used construction equipment industry. Business Insider described us as “The Zalando for excavators”.
We are looking for a front-end developer with experience in Ruby on Rails to be involved in the construction of a full solution for Equippo's marketplace from our Rotterdam office on a full-time basis. You will be working with a supportive and talented team of developers and are expected to keep up with the fast pace of short release cycles.
- Implementing new features for our Marketplace, ensuring they are highly usable and look beautiful for our team members as well as for our customers. You will work together with our Product Designer and also with stakeholders to implement new features efficiently.
- Improving and maintaining the current codebase.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have a deep understanding of current Frontend technologies.
- You have +2 years of professional experience as a developer.
- You have a good understanding of programming best practices and value refactoring and writing clean, readable code.
- A computer science, software engineering or informatics degree is preferable.
- You are interested in new developments in this area and are eager to try them out.
- You can communicate fluently in English (excellent written and verbal using video conferencing software like Skype or Google Hangouts/Meet).
- You work on a Mac or Unix like (i.e. Linux) environment.
- You have an active GitHub account.
- You have the drive and focus to make your planning work while keeping your code clean.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Purpose! Your contribution will be highly visible and impactful for the growth of the company.
- Home-office days package.
- Working in a fast-moving, agile startup environment.
- Working with an ambitious, young, and international team.
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, to learn, and to grow.
Please include in your application two projects you're proud of and a short description of what you have done in these projects.
Don't apply if you are an agency, we are looking for a full-time team member.