HOW TO SELL
EQUIPPO FOR SELLERS
Sell your construction equipment online to end users around the world, and enjoy the easiest and safest way to sell used machines. Equippo is a full-service online marketplace offering buyers a safe and hassle free way to purchase equipment from other parts of the world. The revolutionary offer for our buyers makes us the best option for sellers: Inspected. Delivered. With a full money-back-guarantee. Selling with Equippo is easy and risk-free. Our fixed-price model with transparent seller statements offers you a guaranteed minimum price, shared upside potential, and a fair and open transaction.
4 REASONS TO CHOOSE US
We are free of hidden costs
Equippo brings new standards to the industry. Our services are free of hidden fees, at any point. That means we list, actively promote, sell and finally deliver your machine to the buyers yard without any costs involved for you. With the "Complete" or "Premium" Plans we work absolutely free until your item has sold, and take our fee out of the transaction, while you still get at least your guarantee minimum.
We make it easy
Instead of relying only on your own network or middle men, Equippo offers you the tool to reach other markets outside your borders, where your machines may be in high demand. Simultaneously we remove all the hassles and legwork involved. With our full-service approach for buyers and sellers you can let us take care of complex export deals with nothing more for you to do than to receive the payment.
Built for builders
We have designed our services around you and your needs. Therefore, Equippo offers the unique flexibility to allow you still use your machines while we actively advertise them for you, without missing any day at the site. As soon as your machine is fully payed by the right buyer, we will do the arrangements to pick it up.
We beat any offer you get!
By simplifying the traditional used machines selling process, Equippo cuts the intermediaries and allows you to sell your units at the most competitive prices. Our final price calculator and service offering attract final buyers allowing you to get a better price for your machine. Our transparent fee structure makes us partners - we show you all costs incurred, and share the upside of any deal with you. Our fees are by far the lowest in the market and are paid out of the deal, so that you can enjoy Equippo services for free!
We are so confident about our competitiveness that we ask you to challenge us - we will beat any sales offer you get! If we can’t, the expert inspection for your machine and our complete service package is free.
Plan per machine
|Our commitments||Equippo Standard Plan||Equippo Complete Plan||Equippo Premium Plan|
|Full transaction management|
|Letter of credit and official certificates for export markets|
|Multilingual sales team in two continents|
|Cutting edge inbound sales and lead qualification process|
|Free promotion on social media|
|Participation over surplus|
|Multi channel classified management, international and local|
|More promotion social media|
|Featured on staff pick|
|Machine Free Valuation|
|Extra promotion (more budget)|
|Featured also on classifieds websites|
|Exclusive term||2 months||4 months||6 months|
|First right of refusal to Equippo|
HOW IT WORKS
To discuss about your machines for sale we are always available by phone or email
We shake hands - online
We agree on the units and their minimum selling prices as well as the plans that fit them best
Collect all information
We immediately send our 3rd party inspector to check the condition of your units and take pictures
List the units
As soon as we have all the material, we list your units and start the promotion
Complete the sale, guarantee the payment
Once we sell your unit you prepare the invoice at Equippo and we arrange the pick-up. The agreed selling price will be at your account before the pick up.
- Equippo provides an online marketplace, with online advertising, telephone sales, social media management and other promotional efforts for your equipment.
- Listing with Equippo is free of charge, in the "Complete" and "Premium" Plans.
- We manage the entire transaction as undisclosed agent. This includes us issuing the invoice to the buyer and managing payment incl. escrow or letter of credit, transfer of ownership to the buyer, pre-shipment inspection, documentation and shipping.
- When we receive an order for your equipment, we will notify you before we reconfirm the order to the buyer and issue our pro forma invoice.
- We are required to ensure we receive advance wire transfer or a secured form of payment for the entire purchase price prior to shipment. We are responsible to manage the sale without any risk of non-payment.
- Once we have secured payment, we notify you and coordinate pickup and transport.
- We will issue a transparent settlement statement within 5 working days of receiving secured buyer payment, where we show you the buyers purchase price, destination, costs and settlement amount. The settlement statement is the basis for your invoice to us.
- Our payment to you must be made within 5 days of receiving your invoice.
- All transaction-related costs such as transport costs, pre-shipment inspection or export declaration are shown transparently at the amount invoiced to us, and will be deducted from proceeds at cost plus a 10% management fee.
- Finally, we take the cost risk for transport and documentation to the final destination, and guarantee that you will always get at least the agreed Net Seller Price, which is the Minimum Selling Price minus our commission for every successful sale. We will reduce the commission on our our settlement statement if necessary.
- By signing up as a seller, you authorize us to publish and promote your equipment for sale and provide us pictures and information we are allowed to use for this purpose.
- You will provide us an accurate description and ensure that the units we list from you are in good running condition, without major leaks or defects, unless you inform us otherwise.
- Upon a successful sale, we will deduct our commission from the buyer payment before we remit the sales proceeds to you. You agree that we may deduct 8% from the Minimum Selling Price agreed with the buyer and share any additional net proceeds (overage) in excess of the Minimum Selling Price "50/50". The agreed price with the seller is the Net Seller Price, our commission is added atop and composes the Minimum Selling Price.
- You agree to notify us immediately, latest within one business day, if one of your equipment items is no longer available. This can also be done automatically through our API, or by email.
- Once we notify you of an order for your equipment, you must block this unit for our buyer during our 10 day collection period. We can only extend the collection period if you agree to this.
- Once we agree a pick-up date, you are responsible to make the equipment ready for transport, being clean and with charged batteries, sufficient fuel, keys, CE papers and similar machine certificates (if applicable) and the parts and operating manuals. Please remove your company decals.
- We may send an inspector prior to pick-up, to ensure the equipment is in the condition represented to the buyer. You would give the inspector access and necessary support during his visit.
- You agree not to accept contact from prospective buyers that were first identified or introduced by Equippo, and not to conduct a direct sale to these prospective buyers for the equipment listed with us, without our prior approval.
- Finally, the seller warrants that the sold equipment is owned by the seller free and clear of any third-party rights such as liens or any other encumbrances or obligations.
Interested in selling with us?
Fill in the form
Or email us at email@example.com
Or call us at +31(0) 808 1215